keltx

The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
John M. Gottman
Taken with You
Shannon Stacey
Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
Susan Mallery
In Bed With the Devil (Avon Romantic Treasure)
Lorraine Heath
The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
Kristin James, Charlotte Featherstone, Mary Jo Putney
How to Dance with a Duke
Manda Collins
Colters' Promise (Colters' Legacy, #4) - Maya Banks I bought this book sight unseen because it was on sale and I enjoy Maya Banks's KGI series. Imagine my surprise.

Although this series is probably put in the erotic genre, I am making my own romantic fantasy genre because these folks do not live in any reality I know. Basically it's an emotional utopia where no one feels jealous, inadequate, slighted, or wronged. Everyone is filled with a warm and fuzzy unconditional love in which its presence is never in doubt or its withdrawal ever considered. Oh, and the main goal of all the men is to please women in every way. Remind me again why this can't be real?

Also, I am catching this series at the end. With only the abbreviated backstory hinted throughout this book, it's really hard to judge too harshly. Maya Banks, as always, does a fabulous job writing family dynamics. I didn't get a sense of the male personalities, but I did feel the individual characteristics of all the female characters pretty easily. My guess is that if I had read the whole series, I would have probably thought this one was an awesome ending.