keltx

The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
John M. Gottman
Taken with You
Shannon Stacey
Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
Susan Mallery
In Bed With the Devil (Avon Romantic Treasure)
Lorraine Heath
The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
Kristin James, Charlotte Featherstone, Mary Jo Putney
How to Dance with a Duke
Manda Collins
Warrior Pose: How Yoga (Literally) Saved My Life - Brad Willis, Bhava Ram I really wanted to like this book more. Actually, I liked the book I think I wanted to like Mr. Willis more, but his narrative felt very self-serving and lacking in gratitude to the people who helped him along the way.

His description of his darkest days and the love for his son kept me weeping for chapters. No doubt, his journey was one of enormous pain, sorrow, sacrifice, and determination and I don't diminish his strength of character and willpower to make the incredible amount of life changes he did.

I finished the book feeling very sorry Mr. Willis's first wife. The one who did the soul-draining work of caring for him during his most difficult days. I bet for her Brad Willis truly did die, because the man who came back to her was a different man, Bhava Ram, a man that was not a compatible partner for her. The intervention she initiated out of love to save her husband ended up healing him but destroying her marriage. Bittersweet, really.