keltx

The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
John M. Gottman
Taken with You
Shannon Stacey
Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
Susan Mallery
In Bed With the Devil (Avon Romantic Treasure)
Lorraine Heath
The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
Kristin James, Charlotte Featherstone, Mary Jo Putney
How to Dance with a Duke
Manda Collins
Under a Vampire Moon - Lynsay Sands I definitely like the Argeneau series. I skipped all the Rogue Hunter books because I had only made it it book nine by the time this one came out. Actually, it worked out okay because in the series timeline it's only a few months later and with Marguerite's story so fresh in my mind it felt like a natural progression. Not to mention, I was really looking forward to Christian's story.

**Kinda Spoilery**

Couple things were not my favorite. Marguerite's and Julius's complete take over of Christian's love life made him look very childish. (Which he had seemed pretty independent previously.) Marguerite did explain she was trying to make up for lost time, which I get, but he didn't confront her and get a backbone until the very end. (It went on far too long, IMO) Maybe had it just been his cousins scheming and giving him advice, it might not have felt like he was letting everyone else completely run his life.

As I noted in the first book of the series, "Here we are" (or variant thereof) was used several times to introduce new characters or locations. The phrase is back again, I think I counted five times. I have no idea why I notice these things.

**Actually Spoilery**

Lastly, I didn't like that Carolyn's soon to be ex-husband didn't get his comeuppance or Beth for that matter. And what was up with Jack? His character was really intriguing and then he just fizzled. Disappointing.