keltx

The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
John M. Gottman
Taken with You
Shannon Stacey
Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
Susan Mallery
In Bed With the Devil (Avon Romantic Treasure)
Lorraine Heath
The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
Kristin James, Charlotte Featherstone, Mary Jo Putney
How to Dance with a Duke
Manda Collins
Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed - Wendy T. Behary First of all, the following excerpt should have been put at the beginning of the book because it is so important and not hidden 114 pages in.

"One important note: This approach [Putting Yourself in the Narcissist's Shoes] is inappropriate with anyone who makes you feel unsafe or abused. That's a completely different protocol, often requiring exit strategies and safety plans. If the narcissist in your life is violent, abusive, or threatens your safety in any way, please seek assistance immediately. If you don't know where to turn for help, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline (see Resources)."

From Resources:
The National Domestic Violence Hotline: www.ndvh.org; (800)799-7233, (800)787-3224(TTY)

As for my review, the first three chapters are full of a lot of important information that at first seemed confusing because it is full of psychological terminology. Chapter four is where everything starts coming together and the practical advice begins. I can see that highlighting and marking parts might be a useful tool for using this book as a reference since this is a continual process instead of a one-time fix.

Blessings to those of you living with a narcissist. Your road is difficult and I wish for you all the loving support you need to make it through.