keltx

The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples
John M. Gottman
Taken with You
Shannon Stacey
Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15)
Susan Mallery
In Bed With the Devil (Avon Romantic Treasure)
Lorraine Heath
The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
Kristin James, Charlotte Featherstone, Mary Jo Putney
How to Dance with a Duke
Manda Collins

Mission Road: A Tres Navarre Mystery

Mission Road: A Tres Navarre Mystery (Audio) - Rick Riordan, Tom Stechschulte Argh!!! Are you kidding me. I don't like unhappy endings. Why now six books into the series?

For me, the Tres Navarre series hits all of my pleasure notes. The mystery, action, and occasional violence are woven together in a great story set in the city in which I live. What could be better? Even though there is not much in the way of romance, Tres's love life is always an issue that he is dealing with and adds just enough emotional depth to satisfy my female senses.

The end of this book hit me surprisingly hard and I did not want to believe it to be true. Although there have been many deaths in throughout the series, I felt like this one was cruel and unnecessary. Don't get me wrong I still think the book is great, but I won't be able to give it a second read, as I do with my favorite books, because of what happens near the end.

So, with much sorrow, I will finish the last book and hope for a happy ending to the series.